The Most Annoying Baggy and Dark Circle Eyes

You're here, You're eyes are looking into mine

So baby, make me fly
My heart has never felt this way before
I'm looking through your
I'm looking through your eyes - Taylor Swift 'Beautiful Eyes'


Hi people, do you know this song? Eyes is the window of the world like everyone said. Is it true? i don't know but whenever i saw people with gorgeous eye make up, I felt amazing.. hoho. For this post, i will review about eye cream product which is success for my eyes. 

I never realize why my eyes became darker under my eyes and had a baggy eyes too. Maybe, it had relation with stayed all night long when i had to study. Well, as a medical student, you had so many books to read but little time. And also, i am type of adrenaline's student. Hahaha. what's that? that is for student who study approached examination's time.. ;D

My baggy and dark circle on my eyes
Back to topic, after searched many review and considered the price. I decided to buy it. Actually, i asked for it when my aunt went to Korea on December. I'll check for you how much the price in Indonesia. What did I bought? taraaaa.. I bought Salmon  Brightening Eye Cream from skin food. Here's the picture...



The cream is white color and very very light. The smell so nice, hmm maybe like daisy flower..  So, i put everyday under my eyes. Two dots and then make circle around my eyes. Then, let it worked!! ;) I used in night before go to sleep and sometimes in morning before i started daily make up. 
Using the eye cream
After a month, I used this cream. Waw, the result could be noticed. My baggy eyes reduced and brighter under my eyes.. I recommended this product to you, if you have the same situation for me. But, if you have other problem like heavier or wrinkle maybe you can try others.. Look my picture, i don't take any filter or something just my smart phone and perfect lighting from sun.. :D Bonus of this situation: you don't have to put much much concealer to cover it up.. hehehe..  Admire yourself, people !!
Reduce baggy eye and brighter under my eyes
Nett: 30 gram
Price:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II