Health Flawless Skin Enough Said!

Hai people, back from my study. I started to promise for fill this blog more often. The post about scrub the dead skin was  on my draft for half year maybe :( Okay, on this post. I would share about how your skin could be healthy and flawless with make up. I shared products which i use on my face today. I didn't use any filter, just took self pict with my smartphone (samsung note 3) and perfect lighting from sun ;) .. 

First thought in my mind, if you want flawless u must have healthy skin. It is basic under the make up. So, your face could seen natural under make up. In other post, i would share how i maintain my skin. Today, I just shared the photo because the product which i used it was so easy find in store or maybe you used...

For today, I shared the product by sequence:
1. The body shop: vitamin E intense moisture cream
I use with index finger and make 4 dots in forehead, two cheeks, and chin. Then blend it. Oh ya, my neck got too.

Price : Rp 149.000,00
2. Skinfood: salmon brightening eye cream
This is for my the most dislike part of my face. Eh, i have need of review this product too. Because, my dark circle reduced good. Use in circle area on my eye and it was not irritating my eyes.
3. Skinfood: water drop cc cream
For daily use, i prefer use cc cream than bb cream. Because, it was light, contained many advantages for skin, and not really too bright and thick in face.
4. Holika-Holika: Luminous silk powder
This is first time, i used it because compact powder from banana republic has already run out. This powder had beautiful smell but not good for cover up. i thought it was so natural look..
5. Tony Moly: Doll pot concealer
I used in under my eyes, under my lips, and the side in nose. Used finger to dot it and blend with brush. It would blend smoothly and make sure you choose the concealer righ because it could make difference with the powder if it too bright or dark.
6. For eyes, I always use two tone the dark and light colour. Today my t shirt was blue. so, i would gonna use blue on my eyes. I used wardah eyeshadow for outside my eyes and naked 1 gunmetal for lid
7. The body Shop: Liquid eyeliner
I dont care other product for liquid eyeliner LOL. This is the best liquid eyeliner. The brush tip is settle when you applied. But, fo wings, i prefer use angle eyeliner brush because the hair in the brush was thick. 
8. For brows, i dont use makeup product. Because, i think it was enough for me. I just use brow brush to fix
9. Etude house: sweet recipe cupcake
You never go wrong with peach.. LOL!! Yap, this is safe colour for me. I used for my cheek and basic in my lips.
Price: Rp. 89.000, 00 (purchased in online shop)
 10. The Body Shop: Lipstick
Enough said! you have to pick right colour for your mood, skin, and colour of your lip. In this pict, i used no 06.

Waw, after i finished this blog, i realized that how product that i used hahaha. Beacuse, when you apply it in your face. You never realize and just play with the colour. This reveiew is just for my make up when i got brunch with my friends. Later, i will post what i use for party. Maybe it would long post.. haha Kidding.. No matter, what u use for make up. remember! healthy skin is basic of that!!
Price : Rp: 129.000, 00 (old price)

No filter and cheat lighting from sun :D


bare skin before sleep

PS: I will update about the price soon... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II