Run a day from busy life!!Enjoy short and cheap Trip at Bogor

Hei you, really long time since I updated this blog. Today, I want to share something great idea to do when U got tired from busy life. Actually, from the first time that I made this blog, it would review about cosmetic and make up. But, I had many curious for a new things then let me made this blog shared about things that I loved to :). Okay, this trip"s spontaneous idea because I felt really tired about my job on the lab. So, this weekend I would go for short trip. I searched and then made an itinerary for  the trip. This is my plan to do:
Had breakfast in Toge Goreng Mang Gebro - Visited Bogor Botanical Garden - Had lunch at Suryakencana street. Here we go!!

I started the trip from where I lived in Pluit, Jakarta Utara. I took a bus (B02) at 08.00 a.m then arrived in Jakarta Kota Station at 08.30 a.m. Just went to counter where sold ticket for commuter line train. The counter located behind Danamon ATM. You had to hear the information which number of train that took you to Bogor. Luckily, after I entered the gate, my train had already arrived. The journey spent time from 08.40-10.15. This were pictures that I took from station and the train. This was my first time to use the train. I didn't expected so much about the train but it looked great! The train cleaned and felt comfort with AC.
Situation at Jakarta Kota Station


Inside Commuter Line Train

Arrived at Bogor Station
After arrived at Bogor Station, I saw a small shop which sold Venus famous bread called roti unyil. Reminding last time I went to Venus base shop at Padjajaran Street and crowded of people in there. I thought to buy in different place would be great, along my way I saw other shops at Taman topi and Pasar Anyar
Then, I searched toge goreng mang gebro which located at Pengadilan street. The place located near pasar anyar which located behind the station. You could walk, searched Pengadilan elementary school and Irian Shop for the clue or took public transport (12).' Toge goreng' was famous food at Bogor. It contained boiled bean sprout, fried tofu, lontong with peanut and tauco sauce. The food taste was spicy and little sour. For the drink, i took 'es buah pala' which contained shaving of  pala and sugar water.


Toge Goreng H.Gebro
Around 11.00 a.m. I planned to highway road between of Salak Hotel and Bogor Palace, took public transport (08) to arrived at gate 1 BBG. I entered the gate to buy the ticket and asked for a map. After went down the stairs, i saw a monument which was built for Olivia Mariamne wife of Thomas Stanford Raffles. The monument was beautiful and written a beautiful English classic word.


The Building which sold the ticket



Raffles Monument



Then, I searched the location for famous 'bunga bangkai' but didn't lucky to see it bloomed. So, we walked again and found rare leaf in the soil. The tree in there were so big and lush. You would feel comfortable because the air was cool and fill with fresh air. Looked back Jakarta full with carbon monoxide from vehicles. Being here, I felt so refreshing. After walked, we found old grave which used for Dutchman who worked for this garden. The architecture was so great and beautiful details.

Rare leaf found on the street

Like in story book

Peacefully place

Bamboo tree turned into amazing

Old Grave
I turned right, found Bogor Palace and in front of that, there's big pond with full of lotus. Unlucky again, there're no bloomed lotus :( . You can sit at the grass and the wind blew up to you body. Fiuhhh, I didn't want to go other place.. LOL. After relaxing, I looked a map to search famous red hanging bridge. There's a myth where couples crossed together maybe they would break up :0 But, I saw several couple there. There were two bridge in the map. The  famous one located on top than others and shaped like San Francisco bridge.
Bogor Palace

Red Hanging Bridge
After the bridge, I walked to go to exit gate and in the way found Cafe Dedaunan which had traditional food and dutch food like poffertjes . I saw 'taman air' which contained many watery plants and 'taman meksiko' which planted cactus. Finally, I felt refreshing and tiring in the same time. But, felt happy to see a new place. And let's go take a delicious food in Suryakencana Street.
Hanging Root of Tree
From BBG to the street, you must exit in gate 1, crossed the street, then you found crowded market and road named Suryakencana Street. You could walk uphill road or took public transport (02) to go to Gang Aut. This were so many places to eat traditional food in there. The famous places in there were Ngo hiang Jalan Padjajaran, Sotomie Agih, Soto Kuning Mang Yusuf, Bakso Kikil Pak Jaka, Combro Atmaja Laksa Ayam, Sop Durian Surken, Bir pletok, Pepes sagu, Asinan jagung, Talas kukus, Asinan bogor, and many more. Even so many food there, I just ate soto mie agih (this contained pork ribs, noodle, vegetables) and ngo hiang. For drinking, I took bir pletok which has taste not like beer. It tasted maybe like ginger drink.

After lunch, i bought pepes sagu and combro to eat at home. Actually, I planned to go home after there but my friends want to eat macaroni panggang. So we walked down again to BBG and took public transport (03). We stopped in front of Parangro Hotel 1 and walked to behind the hotel. You could find the famous restaurant 'Kedai Kita' which had famous grilled pizza with full melt cheese in the top and ox tongue beef black pepper noodle, Apple pie, Choco lava cake. To short the way, we crossed 'Warung Gumira' with many choices of food and went to Grilled Macaroni. In that place, my friend ordered medium grilled macaroni, cappuccino rum, and I felt curious about 'es goyobod'. then it came like 'es campur' with full of shaving jelly, nata de coco, kolang kaling. Ended the trip with walked down to take public transport (03) to go to Station Bogor and arrived in Jakarta Kota Station at 06.00 p.m. Don't forget to change the card into your deposit too in the same counter that you bought. Wow, I recommended you to do the same thing. It made your eyes, foot, tongue, and stomach in one day. Great idea for your body. Isn't it??

The cost for the trip:
Return Bus (Pluit-Jakarta Kota Station) Rp  6.000,00
Return Commuter line train Rp 10.000,00
Public Transport (@2500) Rp 10.000,00
Ticket Botanical Bogor Garden Rp 3.000,00
Breakfast (toge goreng, es pala, kerupuk) Rp 18.000,00
Lunch (soto mie agih, bir pletok) Rp 38.000,00
Snack (combro, pepes sagu) Rp 8.000,00
Es Goyobod Rp  16.000,00
Total Rp 109.000,00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II