Challenge Your Body with Simple MixFruit Smooties

Currently making smoothies to change your food are becoming popular nowadays. After searched the articles and heard many experiences. I did it too for a week to serve at morning. For truth, I always lazy to have some breakfast and prefer brunch. But, I realized which this habit don't good and make me eat lunch more. Having breakfast properly made your appetite at lunch being controlled. The recipes just mixed the two/three types fruit with/without greens. It takes less 5 minutes to give your body all vitamins and feel the difference! Then, make a list of what fruits will you buy? Start with delicious fruit, here my lists:
Fruit   : Granny smith apple, Pineapple, Banana, Mango, Pear, Strawberry
Green : Kale, Green Spinach, Red Spinach
Base   : Water/low calorie milk/yoghurt plus ice cubes

This is some beautiful picture in my glass at the morning! ;)
Mango, Banana, Strawberry, Water+Ice cubes

Pear, Pineapple, Water+Ice Cubes





Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Water+ice cubes (FAVORITE)
Spinach, Mango, Green Apple, Water +ice cubes

Strawberry, Banana, Ginger, Oat milk, Water+Ice Cubes

Red Spinach, Strawberry, Banana, Papaya, Water+Ice Cubes
What I got for doing this are making your stomach full, reduce your appetite, the skin more glowing, and if you dare change it to your dinner too. So, your weight could be loss. Remind me, for next journey that I take and wish to looked good in camera made me cheer up to use this method. Trust me, it didn't torture your mouth and stomach.. Are you ready to do it??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II