EUROPE TRIP! Openning My Mind

Hey ho! Welcome to my first page in 2016. It has been long time since last travel page on my blog. I'm so sorry for last page in Malang which I could not finish it. Read the title for this first post! I try to make a complete post about my trip and why I write like that in the title. First, I never imagine that my Europe trip had already happened. One day my mom told me that I might complete all requirements for making visa. Then, all the preparation started.

I'm sorry guys that I couldn't share about preparation for making Schengen visa (European visa for Indonesian) because I'd use travel agent for taking care. I've just collected my passport, copy of birth certificate, letter from office, letter from my aunt as sponsor letter, copy of her passport, copy of my civilization card, copy of family card registration, travel insurance, and photo. Then, tomorrow I would visit Netherlands Ambassador for collecting the requirements and being interviewed. Ten days waiting, I've gotten my Schengen Visa. :D

Next, I met my friends in Europe trip in the backpacker group which I was very lucky to meet them. Hello Brother Yanni and Sister Bunga! (Only if you read this, hehe) Well, the most difficult part in traveling is making itinerary. Am I right? This post will explain about how I make the itinerary.

First, traveling with group never easy. Right? You can't please everyone. So, I asked them that what are countries in Europe for visiting? It's not big deal because we've never been going anywhere. So, we decided to choose Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italian, Paris, Belgium. Cool huh? Hahahaha. Okay, we've already decided to choose the famous city in each of country. Then, we made the map of transportation, accocmodation place, and tourist attractions.  So, let me post the final itinerary. Enjoy and hope it will help you.

Day 1. Flight Jakarta to Amsterdam
Day 2. Amsterdam - Beekbergen (My auntie's home)
Day 3. Beekbergen - Amsterdam City Tour
Amsterdam central station, Grand canal, Red district area, Dam square, Van Gogh and Rijkmuseum
Day 4. Zaansche schaan, Edam, Volendam - Berlin
Day 5. Berlin City Tour - Munchen
Bradenburg Gate, Berlin wall, Charlie check point, Jewish Monument, Rijkparlement, Berlin Dome Church, Fernsehen television tower, Primark
Day 6. Munchen City Tour
BMW museum, Olympic stadium and  park, Alianz arena stadium, Maryplatz, Alexanderplatz, viktualienmark, and many more
Day 7 Munich - Fussen - Munich
Neunschwenstein Castle, Munchen city tour
Day 8 Munich - Zurich - Luzern City Tour
Day 9 Luzern - Engelberg - Titlis Mountain - Luzern
Day 10  Luzern - Zurich city tour - Rome
Day 11 Rome city tour
Day 12 Rome city tour - Venice
Day 13 Venice city tour - Milan
Day 14 Milan city tour
Day 15 Milan - Paris City Tour
Day 16 Paris City Tour
Day 17 Paris City Tour
Day 18 Paris - Brussels city Tour
Day 19 Brussels - Amsterdam - Beekbergen
Day 20 Beekbergen - Arnheim
Day 21 Beekbergen - Keukenhoff
Day 22 Beekbergen - Apeldoorn

Well, are you tired to read? Imagine how I made this crazy itinerary. LOL. Next, I will explain each of country with the complete explanations and photos. Ciao (Send me a question for detail :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II