HORAS!! MEDAN MAY TRIP

Welcoming May, the month which is has many public holidays. What do you do on holiday? Back hometown, escape to new place, or still on duty? LOLL. I've chance to visit Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia with other staff who worked with me during this internsip. Seriously, I've never planned anything to go to new place because this internsip would be held during a year. Internsip not internship ^^v is a government's programer for after graduation doctor. I decided to choose Jakarta as my place to do it, hmm seem bored place but still safe place. Okay, stop to talk about my job because this is holiday time. Just had 3 days two night at Medan, fiuhh It would be tired in there. I've just pay Rp 2.300.000,00 for this trip and here what I got. 

After landing in Kuala Namu, Medan airport, this is good place and the coolest airport in Indonesia that I've ever seen. The place was far from the city, so took one-two hours to arrive at Medan. We had to get some dinner in the famous place at Medan, Selat Panjang. There's so many places to eat delicious food but mostly for Chinese. The place has many restaurants to eat chinese noodle, pork rice, or something else. But, I want try Martabak piring murni which cooked in old plate. Yum-yum, there're my delicious food for dinner: Bakmi Hokkian, Kwetiaw Hokkian, Bakmi Thiong Sim, and Martabak Piring Murni. Then, the last stop was Ucok Durian. For truth, we've no durian left for selling. Lucky us, with little sweet mouth. We got it for free!! :D Dont forget trying their pancake durian, the taste so good!!
Arrival on Kuala Namu Airport, Medan, North Sumatra
Dinner at Selat Panjang
Ucok Durian Place




Lets stsrt a Day!!
Let's start a day with smile :) This is my first day trip at Medan. First stop to go to Lumbini Park, this place has a gold pagoda which the looked like the building in the Burma. The place has large forest with many great wood around there. Hmm, but the place has no interesting except the beautiful green forest and the rest is so so. Next stop, we would go to Fruit Market at Berastagi. This place was more interesting because all your eyes could see was mountain of fruits. As a fruit lovers, I want to buy everything. The price was cheaper than sold in Jakarta. I bought markisa and terong belanda whose Medan's famous fruits. They have orange and the taste are really really sweet.. Huhuhu, I want to buy all. Beside that, can you believe the price for avocado just 10.000 rupiah/kg. How come?
Lumbini Pagoda

Part of Lumbini Pagoda

Lumbini's Forest


Fruit Market

The Fruits at The Market
Before went to Iman Park (Taman Iman) we had lunch in restaurant. Not a Medan's food but the taste is delicious especially the crispy eggplant and the sweet pineapple. Here the next place, Taman Iman is a pfamous place for people who want taking pilgrimage. Because, all the people were Christians. We go to the part of the park which contained sculpture telling story in the bible. I didn't take all the picture beside the people were so crowded and the hot weather. The view from above was so amazing but we had no much time in there and the park really large. It would use much energy to round all the place.

The Gate

Sculpture telling about Bible's story

Little chapel for praying

View from above

Maria's Cave
The last place in this tour was Danau Toba :( Yeah, I have a wish to visit this place one day. The wish is happened through this tour. Be careful for your wish then :) It could be happen any time. Don't afraid to dream. The morning in there, the wind blew my hair, and the lovely air!! Could you stop the time? I didn't want to stand up from my place sitting in the side of the Lake. Toba lake was the largest lake in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. It must be proud of Indonesia. Thank you for keeping this lake still clean at this time. I've never sorry to see this lovely place. You could use the boat to cross the island from your city to Samosir Island. At the Samosisr Island, you could see the traditional Batak's house, dance with traditional song and dress, and listened the soty about Sidabutar King. Back from there, I've to go to airport and bought several famous things from Medan like Kaya Spread jam, coffee, and peanut. Yeah, I wished all my dream to visit several beautiful place in Indonesia happen in the next next time.
Lake Toba

Beautiful Lake taken from North Part

Sitting At The side of the lake

Happy Face from Us



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II