Day Seven : A Small Beautiful City [Hiroshima - Miyajima Island]

Well, guys sorry for long time post for my next trip. Seriously, sometimes, I wished when I wrote a blog it's not based on my mood ;( Okay, enough!What's coming up the highlight? Yeaaaa Hiroshima!! Do you know this city? I bet yes, you should know the famous city with sad story about atomic bomb here. When I learned in history class, this city was becoming so messed up. People died, building collapsed, and the city broke down because atomic bomb on August 6 1945. But, after 70 years later, WOW everything went well. I went in dawn taking subway from my hostel to this monument, so I could see nice sunrise when arrived in this place. This is the first view and calm down. Now, we took the tour together in my blog :)
Atomic Bomb Dome [The left building from that situation]
Part of The Building
The Behind Part

For a moment, I've just looked this building and bear my breath. I felt the sadness when saw it T.T and started the imagination what happened in that day when the atomic bomb destroyed everything. After that, I walked around to the side part of this beautiful park. Finding, how lovely it is. There're many monument to commemorate the day: Children's peace monument, a statue dedicated to the memory of the children who died as a result of the bombing, Memorial tower to the Mobilized Student, Peace bell, and many more. Because, I've no time to visit all the monument, I've taken several picture among there. But, you can check this website for more info Atomic Bomb Dome Hiroshima

The Side Part of the Dome 

Memorial Tower to Mobilized Student

The Statue

Peace Bell Monument

Children's Peace Monument [Read Sadako's Story about the 1000 cranes

After that,  me and my friend bought breakfast near the park at 711. We took our breakfast in front of the calm river in the side of atomic bomb dome. How lovely breakfast that I had and once again I felt son envy with Japaneses.



Then, our destination went to Miyajima Island. Miyajima Island located less than an hour outside the city of Hiroshima. Our hostel is very near from the harbour, so we took the ferry to get there. Oh, it's free when you had Japan Free Pass Heyhooo. Miyajima Island, one of the famous scenic spots in Japan, has long been regarded as an Island of Gods on the beautiful Seto Inland Sea. It is romantic and historical island where Itsukushima Shrine, a world heritage site, is located, along virgin forest of Mount Misen, and numerous preserved shrines, temples, and historical monuments. The famous food is oyster and manju bread. 





After, we took half hour to this island, got the warm welcome from deer lived here. All of them live free and friendly with people.  Hahaha, pardon my origina face when tried to take photo with them.  Basically of person who don't really like touch any part from animal. Sorry ;(


We walked along the beach and old Japan small shop who sold food and gift. Not for long time, I saw the famous Torii Gate under lovely weather and calm sea. This is Itshukushima Shrine. There are many people who want taking picture in front of it and with the deer too. The curiosity for this island came up! Yeah, Lets's move around and circled it to taking picture for awesome shrine above the hill. Just walked, you would find long queue for grilled oyster. This costed 400 yen for 2 oyster T.T, I didn't know but not my taste. Seemed unique, but you were more curious if you didn't try something. Are you? Oh, I forgot, the first food that I ate oyster curry bread, then grilled oyster, then pork and chicken grilled yakitori, then momiji manju sponge cake, and last oyster pao. Haha, so many food yaa.. Believe me, I didn't taking picture besides curry bread and oyster because I've no time. This island too beautiful and I wan to see the other part.






Grilled Oyster

You had a choice to go to Mount Misen if you're here. But, I've no time to go up so I've just went to Momijidani Park where Momiji Tree came up with the beautiful fall colour. If you saw, you would say waw how beautiful the tree. Maybe, I am not the person who came from four season country so when I saw this view. It's awesome!! If you walked more you would find hidden forest. Not long time, I came back to the harbor because the time was over and packed our baggage to our last city, OSAKA. In Osaka, I would post many places that we went just because we had so may free ticket for buying Osaka  Amazing two day pass. So, don't miss my post about Osaka, Japan ;)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II