Day Four : Shopping Day at Tokyo [Tsukiji Fish Market - Meiji Jingu - Harajuku - Shibuya]

This is last day at Tokyo [feeling blue ;'(] This city reached my heart so much. So, we wake up in the morning. Really really early!! What for? Just to take famous breakfast on Tsukiji Fish Market. This place became famous to eat fresh Tuna sushi at Japan. From the information, if you late you would take long queue. There are two famous sushi restaurant, Dai Sushi and Daiwa sushi. From Asakushabashi station, we movef to Tsukiji station and just exit the station to see traditional market for sold fish especially Tuna. You just can see the the seller sold tuna atm 05.00 am too buat for tourist just 150 people early coming can see that. We showed the Japan letter about that famous restaurant to find it. It easy because you can see long queue when you came. Looked both of them, we deciced to take Dai sushi, simply because the queue shorter but no worries the sushi still have wonderful taste!! One hour waiting, and here we have special fresh breakfast. SUSHI!! The freshness from the fish is never beaten any place that I ate in Indonesia even Japan. Expensive price? Hmm, for one piece sushi cost 300 - 1050 yen but the complete menu cost 3500 yen just for one people.. Hahaha, but for the freshness, I beat that the taste are paid!
Morning Tokyo :0
After exit Tsukiji Station
Queue for Dai Sushi
Menu Dai Sushi
Old Kind Grandfather served us
No caption needed!
Happy tummy felt happy! Let's go walk around city to burn calories. LOL!! Next destination was Meiji Jingu (The Shrine in center of Harajuku Area). Just walk to the tsukiji station to there via Ginza station. We decided to stop in there for seeing Uniqlo, Ginza ( the largest store in Tokyo) . Unfortunately all the shop opened at 11.00 am. So, back to Tokyo station into JR line to Harajuku station. After exit, see the large map to find Meiji Jingu, looked far actually the shrine was behind the station LOL. Wogh, I thought it's cool to built a garden into city because all the garden full with big trees and the weather so calm. Just follow the path to get the shrine and lucky me there's traditional wedding in there and pre wedding photography too. so many people were lovely kimono and child too. You could write some prayers too in the paper and hanged in the wall or put in the box. Then you turn right to exit gate. Well, I like garden in the big city. It felt contras with city's business but you can walk to fresh the mind.
Ginza Main Street
Ginza Street
Entrance Meiji Jingu




Wine Barrel
Wish to come back to Japan with loved one

Hanging your wish or Put into the box

Traditional Wedding

After that, we were going to famous Harajuku shopping street in Takeshita Dori. i felt confused because there's no sign to get there. We just walked straight in main street and looked many people ate the delicious crepes. I knew Harajuku was famous with the crepes. After searched the famous crepes were Marion crepes or Angel Heart crepes located in takeshita dori too. Finally, after asking and searched in map, you could walked straight after you saw traffic light just cross and after that there's small path  in the right side with the entrance like this photo. It's not far from the traffic light.

Waw, the street was full with cute shop and people. Many fashion shop and unique dress sold in your right/left side. Our first purpose was crepes, the location almost in the end of the street. So, just walked till you found the large blue sign named Marion Crepes. There's so many choice about the crepes and I saw the special menu is pumpkin or taro but I attracted by cheese cake strawberry so I paid for 540 yen for that. You could look the crepes and I bet you would fill full after eating. It was delicious crepes that I've ever eaten. In front of the Marion Crepes, you could see Angel Heart too with large pink sign. I tried too because my friend bought their matcha crepes but I prefer ate mine. LOL. I saw the big store named Matsumoto Kiyoshi sold green tea kitkat with special price, I saw to the shop and my eyes turned to big size because this shop sold everything about Japan make up and skin care!! Yes, EVERYTHING!I wrote all my wishlist makeup in phone, so I searched Naive/Biore makeup cleanser, saw my Kracie shampoo just 354 yen! Oh God, Guardian sold Rp 80.000,00. Next, I searched canmake product and bought lipgloss, bronzer, and blush on. Suddenly, I saw K palette eyeliner one day tattoo and Kanebo powder which gave free lipstick.I should post Japan make up one day. Just follow my blog. 
Entrance the Gate
Small path with many fashion shop
Famous wall





Crepes is the famous at Harajuku
Strawberry Cake strawberry Crepes
We would end Tokyo's day in Shibuya. Just, took JR line from Harajuku to Shibuya. After exit, you saw famous hachiko statue. Do you know the story about faithful dog who always waits his master till it died. Before exit the Shibuya station, there's department store sold Shu Uemura's, so I stopped to buy famous eyelash curler. In the front of, us, there's big street named Scramble Egg Shibuya Crossing. In minutes, four traffic light stops and you could cross the street. It was cool to see that. Shibuya crowded with many people. My friend taught this place has famous cheesecake named "Pablo" and L'oocitane Cafe. Woaaa, I must have many times to take a look in this place. T.T. 

No time left, we must go to Shimokitazawa " The vintage small street" Ever you heard about that? It's because my friend searched in website and decided to go there. From Shibuya, we went to Shinjuku station and took Odawara line ended at Shimokitazawa. The street has several vintage shops, not crowded, calm place, but my feet so tired. We took separation, the boy visited Muji and woman went to burger and coffee shop. No worries, world has changed, boys like to shop nowadays  Hohoho. I bought nothing but the second dress/sweater are sold here. Oh, there is cute knit shop too.

The Icon of Shibuya "Hachiko Statue"



At the middle scramble street at Shibuya crossing
Well, we went back to our hostel to take our bagage. Danger, my bagage started heavily. Hihihi, yeah next journey would great. I believed that, we took our first shinkanse in Tokyo Station. Looked this station beautifully decorated with many light and. hey, here our shinkansen. Just fiver hours before we arrived in Kyoto. Hoahm, let's have some rest in comfort shinkansen. Oh, I would miss Tokyo so much.
Shinkansen at first time
Next Journey






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II