How to Plan A Trip To Japan At Autumn 2014

Every year, I wish to visit a new country at least once a year. Thank  God, after all problems with my final examination study. I've decided to go to Japan this year. And for the grateful part, I will visit in autumn. How beautiful it is! I wished to know how the season changed in four season country.
After, you decided to go to other place better directly searched flight ticket. Everyday, I open web scanner for comparing the price and the date that I took for the trip. Finally, I got the ticket from Air Asia X. I chose morning flight from Jakarta, 1 November 2014 at 08.30 am to Kuala Lumpur at 10.00 am and waited until 13.30 for next flight to Haneda, Tokyo. The cost that I got for depart was Rp 3.160.547 and for Osaka  to Kuala Lumpur was Rp 1.757.102 and for Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta by Malindo Air was Rp 610.900,00. The total was Rp 5.528.549. Fyi, I used BCA credit card for booked OSAKA-KL and the rate was 116,02 ;(

 Then, fixed the city that you want to go to make decision for accommodation. The recreation place could be plan well next but find a comfort place to take rest and near the transportation are the best deal in trip. I made a itinerary to Tokyo-Kyoto-Hiroshima-Osaka. So, after use web trip ad visor and hostel booking, found the place to stay at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja 2800 yen, J-Hoppers Kyoto Guest House 2500 yen , Backpacker Miyajima 2300 yen, U-en Guesthouse Osaka 2700 yen per person per night after divided for five people. I thought share cost was a great one to reduce the expenses.

Here's my itinerary to do some activity in Japan (For, full itinerary, you can email me). Hopefully all everyone's wish filled ;)
Day 1  : Flight from Jakarta, Indonesia - Kuala Lumpur - Haneda, Tokyo
Day 2  : Hakone - Tokyo Skytree or Tokyo Imperial Palace - Odaiba - Tokyo Skytree
Day 3 : Asakusa - Ueno - Doraemon Museum - Shibuya - Shimokitazawa - Ikebukuro
Day 4  : Tsukiji Fish Market - Ginza - Shinjuku - Harajuku - Tokyo Government Building
Day 5  : Fushimi Inari - Kinkakuji - Kiyomizudera - Gion - Kodaiji shrine
Day 6  : Arashiyama - Nishiki - Hiroshima - Miyajima Island
Day 7  : Peace memorial park - Train To Osaka - umeda sky building - hepp five wheel - naniwa no   yu onsen
Day 8  : Osaka castle-tempozan market place and wheel - shinsaibashi
Day 9  :Namba park - kuromon market - Kanzai Airport - Kuala Lumpur

Wow, are they to much? Because, every time you learn something, you add curiousity. That's what I feel about Japan. Next, buy Japan Rail Pass! What it is ? It is a ticket access to the JR network nationwide and is a lot cheaper than buying individual train tickets.

 I took the advantage for having this because it shorter time moving around in city of Japan because of shinkasen, also you can go anywhere in JR line. For information, Japan has expensive ticket for subway line.  This is the link for full information http://www.japan-rail-pass.com/jr-pass. In Jakarta, you can buy at Wisma KEIAI http://www.jalan-tour.com/ver03/ina/jrpass/.
The Invoice

Cover Japan Rail Pass

You show this to officer when you entrace/out the gate
 Yay, what is next step? Find pocket WiFi router. Oh God, what happened if internet hadn't invented. We can find location, train schedule, cost of place, recommended  food, and the most popular stayed tune in social media life ;) You can check my Instagram photos about traveling in my account lolafedora or my hastag #lolaland. I check on web in Global Advanced Admission and fill the form for paying 7070 JYP for 8 days with credit card. I chose to pick up in Haneda Airport when I arrived there. The form was easy, you've to fill profile, credit card number and you received the email for information. After close the departure, you received email for router has been sent.

I thought, they are all you need for planning a trip in Japan beside you have to collect the information about place, food, and souvenir in the place. Basically, I'm searching for Japan's skincare and makeup. Thinking, I will be post my Japan beauty need on there. So, don't forget to pack all things nicely and suitable for weather. I went there with 2 coat, 1 jacket, 2 sweater, and the rest of sleeves and t-shirt. I don't think I'm good for packing. So maybe if you are good for mix match something its good to share with me. Here, my sneak peek for holiday fashion autumn ;)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II