Welcome To Malang! Where will you go? [Part I]

Hey ho readers, coming back to new post about my full short holiday escape? Why I did wrote like this? I don't know what type of person I am. Sometimes, I felt so tired when came to a holiday. WHY? just because my curiosity coming for many new place in new city. That's why I want to visit many places as many as I can. I thought, there were so many place that I came during 3 days in Malang. Well, as I could take a beautiful pictures. Its okay then :) Lets go to read my new post about Malang,  East Java, Indonesia.

The idea that I went to this place appeared two months before because I've failed plan in Idul Fitri holiday. Oh, come on, I  can work hard if there's no achievement behind that. So, I decided to go a new place that I've seen and fell in Bromo Mountain to see sunrise. So, I searched the tour in Instagram and found a recommendation from my friend taking local tour named Ritz Adventure. I asked about the price for tour 400K and the ticket 250K for economic train. I've ever gone with the train once when I was in school so since I was mature, this would be a first time for me :D I booked for economic train to go to Malang (Serious, I've just want to experience that) around 115K and executive train for Malang to Jakarta around 500K. What a difference but I would tell you why?

I've came to Pasar Senen Station at Thursday noon with full of preparation one half hours before the train came, so I bought a fried rice for having lunch. During lunch, what the heck my personal cute jacket was left. I was panic and tried to take back but no time left but in the end I was known that we could hire a jacket in Bromo Mountain. Okay, calm down and lets get to the train. Oh my, the economic train have stiff long chair and can sit with two or three person in one chair and direct to others side. I was lucky to get two person chair and waited my friend. Having 15 hours in that train, thanks God there's an AC so the air didn't hot and they're plug for charging. Funny things, I could sleep good at night. No wonder, my job as a doctor taught me about survival life:p 

Arrival first in Malang Station tomorrow morning, having breakfast with my new friends in food court in front of station. I ordered rawon ( Java traditional food rice and beef soup) after that went to the car and met my tour guide named Faaz. Here, the first location he took us to the famous icon Malang city, the main square of Malang with Tugu Monument and city hall. Look the sky and air even the sun shine bright but the air so cool. All hail Malang's air LOL

Tugu Monument and City Hall of Malang
After taking photos, he took us to Jago temple, which located below Bromo Mountain. I was disappointing to see the temple because the temple so small and nothing special especially the temple was still in good condition. I didn't took many photos around here.

Jago Temple
Then, we arrived to our home stay.  The house was clean and the owner was a kind person to offer us lunch and take a rest before we went to next place. The named of the owner in Muchsin in Gubuk Klakah house, so if you interested with the place you could contact to get the number since I forgot taking picture inside the house. Maybe, one of lack just for hot water for having a bath. Serious, I can't live here if the water is crazy cool ;( but the home stay didn't had a hot water. Next place, we went to Coban Pelangi waterfall. around 15 minutes from the home stay, we walked to the waterfall around 30 minutes with the street up and down hill. Wow, after we saw the waterfall all the tired was gone but I didn't bring the extra cloth and I used tidy cloth and shoes to get there. Okay, little failed for costume. But, the water was crazy cool and swift.

Coban Pelangi Waterfall
In front of the divider fence
 Four place, we went to Apple Garden. This is the fruit specialty in Malang. There are so many apple garden in here. But, I didn't like it, the street was full of sand and seemed dry the apple tree. Its not like in a picture about garden ;( I've just picked one apple from the tree and ate them. You could pick as much as you want to eat them in there but if you want take home then you must pay 20K per kilo for the apple.
Malang Green Apple
Pick up the Apple from the tree

Apple Garden


In the schedule, we came back to the home stay till in the midnight. But, my spirit never fade away LOL. My friends and I decided to go to Batu, Malang. There is an area in Malang which had many attractions. Tonight, we would go to Angkut Museum and Batu Square. Be patient, because I would write full story about this museum because I've just fell of with this museum.
The Front of Building




 This is the building located on the main street of Sultang Agung street, Batu, Malang. The price for ticket was 80K and 90K for adding to Mask Museum. If you carry the camera, you paid the extra price around 30K/camera. There was a flyer in the inspection desk but like usual place's map in Indonesia was lack for information. Then this is the picture from the first hall in Angkut museum. There were many kind of vehicles from many era in Indonesia.

First Hall in Ground Floor

Old Model Bicycle in Indonesia
Manual Cart
One of kind ship in Indonesia
Batavia Area
Kring Kring This Bicycle bell ringing
America Style Vehicle
American Film Style

After that, you would see something scary gangster town with prisoner, jail, or something else and entered the big Broad way banner. You can take picture with Chaplin too. Then, more beautiful style from Europe, you would bike the bicycle with huge yellow flower or grab the roman scooter. Take a picture with mini Eiffel too but I didn't got a good chance because so many people here. I walked to street with London style, English flag parade, old phone box, big banner with The Beatles. Last, you could take picture in front of huge white palace for English Kingdom and vehicle from England. Last stop from Vegas, this spot more like many stuff from film which located at Las Vegas like Scooby Doo or Hulk, for me it was long tired street, so I didn't had interest anymore. For your dinner, there's Pasar Apung a place that you can buy tradtional food like meatball, surabi, or else but I didn't take anything since my destination after that going to Batu Square for dinner.
The Prisoner Photo Shoot
Bike With Me
Roma Scooter
London Street Parade
English Kingdom Style
Traditional Market
Ketan Batu

Favourite Capture
Icon of Batu City
We had dinner at Batu square. It is the famous place for hang out and try traditional food from Malang. We're all super hungry. So we chose to eat a place to eat lumpia rebung and lumpia telur. Thats food kind a crispy paper filled with vegetable and egg. We tried pentol (fake meat from starch) and of course famous meatball in Malang named Sari Rasa Meatball. Serious, you must eat it in there. The meatball is really delicious and we closed with the famous milk named Ganesha. Off course, I have no time taking picture because the we're really hungry. We decided to walk around and found the famous ferris wheel didn't worked because under maintenance ;( Sp, we bought the legend ricecake (Ketan Legenda). This is the end for this day. Lets have short sleep before long walk to visit Bromo Mountain in the middle of night. Stayed tune for my adventure in Malang and you can get any good recommnedation place. :D
Read for chapter Two!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II