Fighting Fitting Up Essence

Today, i use my card member in the face shop Indonesia.. Then, I decided to buy Raspberry Roots Fitting Up Essence. The reason was because when i read in the package, it was good for facial countour and formation collagen for more youthful skin. Since, my birthday was past five days ago, i become more concern to my skin. I felt under my eyes had a little bag, which was making me worry. After study in dermatology, knowing collagen was the perfect one to tight your skin. I decided to buy it.
 Beside that, i got the promo, this product had a special price too.

Start to open the package.....
Yap, the bottle with the pump a little bit hard when i tried to press...
Tadaaa, the contain liked a gel in my hand. First, the smell so nice. Thought like the scent of fresh berry, even the popular essence as we know not had the smell like it.. After, i blend on my face, it became moisturize  and dry quickly. For the direction, it could use in am n pm. I would use it after my moisturizer. For the result, i would comment below, because it my first time to use it.

Use: wild himalayan raspberry roots and vitamin E derivatives lift and tighten pores while throughly hydrating skin and neutralizing shine for porcelain smooth look. addition the plan extracts in the formulation promote the natural secretion of pleasure inducing B endorphins and stimulate the formation for more youthful skin.

Nett  : 50 ml
Price : Rp. 100.000,00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making easy Europe Trip

VORSTELLUNGSGESPRÄCH (The Day) dan Pre Hospitasi di Rumah Sakit Jerman

Road to be a doctor in Germany II